The Future Disrupted Investor Showcase Wednesday, 22 Nov 2023
Uncover the Next Generation of Investment Opportunities
At The Future Disrupted, experience a deep dive into the most disruptive technologies shaping our world—DNA Sequencing, Robotics, AI, Energy Storage, and Blockchain. Register now to secure your spot.
What Awaits You?
A Comprehensive Exploration
Immerse yourself in a day-long event covering key disruptive technologies carefully designed to align with the evolution of the key platform technologies shaping the next generation of companies.
- 30 Featured Companies Across a Range of Sectors:
- Exclusive Panel Discussions: Sit in or take part in deep-diving discussions about the future of tech and how it’s changing the investment landscape.
- 10+ Keynotes and Panelists from Investment and Industry Leaders:
– Paul Cooper, Chairman at Horizon Two Capital Partners Pty Ltd
– Mark Peart, CEO at DIT Agtech
– Ted Dow, Managing Director at Paddington St Finance
– Chris Flavell, Managing Director at Ara Capital
– Dr Victoria Gordon, CEO and Managing Director at QBiotics Group Limited
– Leslie Chong, CEO and Managing Director at Imugence
– Lisa Andrews, CEO at Wavia
– Oliver Siah, Co-Founder and Group Managing Director of Fraxtor
– Dan Coughlan, Investment Manager at AirTree
– Bradley McCosker, Managing Director at Australian Bond Exchange
– Amit Verma, Listings Manager at ASX
– Dr. Erin Saricilar | BMed MD MMed MSurg, Chief Medical Officer at Opuz Pty Ltd
The topics covered during the conference will be;
Future of Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics
The Future of AI and Software
The Future of Healthcare and Medicine
The Future of Energy
The Future of Finance
AI/ML-Driven Matchmaking: Utilise CRIISP’s advanced analytics and AI/ML algorithms for strategic networking and investor alignment.
Post-Conference Webinar Series: Attend focused webinars on themes that generated the most buzz during the conference. Perfectly timed to align with our Emergence Conference.
Date: 22 November 2023
Where: Hilton Sydney, Level 4, 488 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Time: 9 AM – 5 PM followed by Networking and Drinks